1. Go to http://learninghub.upm.edu.my
2. Select categories in drop down menu (located on the above right)
3. Click on PutraBLAST icon
4. To login, enter your UPM ID (for staff) or matric no. (for student) and password
1. Follow this link to activate your UPM ID.
2. Complete the process to activate UPM ID
3. If you are a temporary staf/lecturer, please login with your temporary staf ID as username and your Identity card number as password
4. If you are permanent lecturer your UPM ID already activated
1. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please provide your full name, student ID and course registration slip (for student)
3. Please provide your full name and UPM ID (for lecturer)
1. Postgraduate student who are having problem logging-in with UPM ID, please check your student status with the Office of School of Graduate Studies (SGS).
2. Person in charge : Mrs. Che Tom Md Noh
3. Phone No. : 603-8946 4219.
4. Email : email@example.com
1. Login into UPM-ID portal: https://upm-id.upm.edu.my/student
2. Please key in the following information:
UPM-ID: Matric Number
Password : IC number
3. Click Change Password button and key in your matric number for verification
4. Click Password Responses and follow the next steps
5. If step 3 and step 4 is completed, you have successfully restore your password
If you forgot the answer for secret question, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-8947 1990 for assistance.